Memory Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6
Main Idea: Abraham's Sacrifice of Isaac
God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” -Genesis 22:2
- Why did God tell Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac?
- What do you think Isaac was thinking when he realized he was going to be killed?
- Isaac could have just run away. Why do you think he didn't?
- What stopped Abraham from killing Isaac?
- Do you have that kind of faith in God?
- Who else was willing to (and did) sacrifice his one and only son, for us?
SongsThe Lion and the Lamb, Holy Spirit, Oceans