Memory Verse: Isaiah 55:8 (NIV)
Main Idea: God's Love is Unchanging!
We are online only again this week. STARTING NOVEMBER 1, TC Kids be open for in-person services on Sundays at 9 and 11am!
If we haven't seen you yet, we can't wait to see you soon! Kids services will continue to be available online at https://live.thorncreek.church/ on Saturdays at 4:30pm, and On Demand at https://thorncreek.church/kids.
UNUSUAL, WEEK 4:
- David cared more about his own feelings than about if it might hurt other people.
- David made bad decisions over and over again to hide his poor choice.
- Even though David messed up big time, God didn't abandon him. God's love for him stayed the same.
- No matter what you might have done that would make God unhappy, God will alwaysforgive you and love you just as much as always!
- God's love is unchanging!
TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR KIDS!
1. How did David try to cover up what he had done?
2. Re-read II Samuel 11:1. It can be dangerous when we're not where we're supposed to be. When have you found yourself in trouble because you were not where you were supposed to be or doing what you were supposed to do?
3. How do you respond when you see something you really want, but can't have?
4. What do you do after you've made a big mistake?
5. Why does God still love us after we've done things that are wrong?