Memory Verse: Ephesians 4:32 (NIV)
Main Idea: The Silent Treatment Hurts.
This week we're looking at 2 Corinthians and talking about THE SILENT TREATMENT. Join us this week!!!
You AND your children are hearing messages on the same topics in this series, FORGIVE. Make time after the service to tell your kids something you took away from the message this week, and have them tell you something they learned as well! Here are some questions that might help get your family conversation started:
- Have you ever experienced The Silent Treatment? How did it make you feel?
- Who wrote this letter to the Corinthians?
- If someone makes you sad but repents (says I'm sorry and asks for forgiveness), what should we do?
- What are some ways the silent treatment can hurt others?
- Is there someone in your life you can forgive this week?
BIG NEWS: SAVE THE DATE!!!!!
KIDS CAMP IS A GO! Save the date and don't miss camp!!!
Kids completing Kindergarten or 1st Grade: Wednesday, June 30 - Friday, July 2
Kids completing 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Grade: Monday, June 28 - Friday, July 2
More details (including where to register) in the attached flyer.
Please let me know if you're interested in counseling at camp this year! We need SEVERAL camp counselors!