Memory Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NIV)
Main Idea: When I Am Lost, God Guides Me
This week in Kids Ministry, we learn that when I am lost, God guides me. We'll hear from the prophet Ezekiel and read from Psalm 95 to learn what kind of "lost" Ezekiel is talking about!
This is a great opportunity to talk about and reinforce what your kids are learning! Find time this week to ask your kids these questions:
- What can you tell me about Ezekiel?
- What metaphor did God use to describe the people and their leaders?
- How were the leaders being poor shepherds?
- What are some ways we might feel lost?
- When we are lost, what can we do?
- How can we make sure we are listening to God?
Kids church will continue to be at live.thorncreek.church at 4:30pm on Saturdays, and on-demand right here, after that.
NEW FOR TC KIDS: STORYTIME!
I'M READING ONE STORY A WEEK FOR YOUR KIDS!!! This will be posted at thorncreek,church/storytime and will be available Thursday afternoon
I'm posting a new story for this week about a blanket and a coyote. And a hummingbird! I think hummingbirds are SO COOL!
This is just a fun addition to the week to help your kids stay connected, and let them know I miss them and think of them all the time!!!